Registration Form and Acceptance of the 2013-14 Chopin Academy of Music Agreement
The form must be filled out by a parent, legal guardian, or student of 18 or more years of age. One registration and acceptance form must be submitted for each individual student, regardless of whether a family may be registering two or more students. Likewise, students registered for more than one instrument or with more than one instructor must also submit a separate registration for each instance.
By clicking the submit button, you affirm that you are of legal adult age, the registered student named above, or the parent or legal guardian of the registered student named above. You agree to accept all terms and conditions of the 2013-14 Chopin Academy of Music Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “Agreement”).
Furthermore, you are agreeing to the following:
1) This Agreement supersedes any prior written or oral Agreement, contains the entire Agreement, and there are no other promises or conditions in any other Agreement whether oral or written;
2) This Agreement may be modified or amended by the CAM;
3) In the event that the CAM requires the services of an attorney in connection with enforcement of this Agreement, or in the event that litigation is commenced, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees;
4) If any provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited;
5) Failure of the CAM to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or limitation of the CAM’s rights to subsequently enforce this Agreement;
6) This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Washington and venue shall lie in King County; and
7) This Agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, all of which shall be deemed to be an original and constitute a single Agreement. An electronic transmission bearing any person’s acceptance of the terms and conditions shall have the same force and effect as the original of this Agreement bearing such person’s signature.